Great for car camping or tailgating, the GCI Outdoor Slim-Fold Cook Station is the camping table that will fit all your outdoor cooking needs. This cook station sets up and breaks down quick and easy with a hassle-free one-piece design. It has a heat-resistant aluminum counter top, a lower rack for storage, and four plastic multi-use fold-out side tables. The fold-out tables have beverage holders, wine glass holders, hooks for hanging a trash bag or cooking utensils, and a paper towel holder. Each fold-out table will hold up to 30 lb (13.6 kg).
The GCI Outdoor Slim-Fold Cook Station frame is constructed of a powder-coated steel that is sturdy but not too heavy. The aluminum counter top will hold up to 48 lb (21.8 kg). The bottom basket rack is convenient for holding additional cookware or other items, and can hold up to 35 lb (15.9 kg).
The set-up is quick, simple, and intuitive. Just fold out each of the pieces and lock the braces in place. When you have finished with it, the station folds flat to about 4 inches thick, allowing for easy space-saving storage. It includes a built-in carry handle for easy transporting and only weighs 18.9 lb (8.6 kg). The price for this great piece of camping equipment is around $80. See here.
- Open size: 20.9 x 52 x 32.3 in (53 x 132 x 82 cm)
- Folded size: 20.9 x 3.7 x 34.6 in (53 x 9.5 x 88 cm)
- Unit weight: 18.9 lb (8.6 kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lower rack for extra storage
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Folds flat for storage
- Very sturdy frame
- Quick and easy set-up and take down
- Hassel-free, one-piece design
- Slim-Fold design helps save storage space without sacrificing cooking space
- Powder-coated steel frame with heat-resistant aluminum countertop
- Must be on level ground
- Plastic tab covers on the braces fall off easily (Not required for functionality, but still annoying)
Disclosure: The author purchased this equipment with his own funds.